Who we are
We are passionate educators and teacher champions who believe that strong teachers create strong classrooms. PrepForward provides K-12 teachers with rich content and proven strategies needed to successfully master content, improve core knowledge, pass certification exams, and gain the confidence to be successful in the classroom. We are mission-driven and work with teachers at all stages of their career as they use our solutions to hone their craft and take their career to the next level.
What we do
We provide self-paced, online courses that ensure K-12 teachers gain a deep understanding of the concepts they need to pass their exams and teach with confidence. Our self-paced, comprehensive courses with expert support are ideal for future (pre-service) and current (in-service) teachers. Customized courses range from preparing prospective teachers for their certification exams to providing master teachers with high quality professional development. We partner with universities, school districts, teacher preparation programs, and professional organizations to support educators.
Why intern with PrepForward
As a PrepForward intern, we invite you to bring your passion to your work. You will explore key influencers in the education sector and become deeply knowledgeable in internal and external forces that influence public education in the US including: politics, economics, learning standards, accountability mandates, edtech, etc. You will gain invaluable real-world experience with an education technology company as you support our work via research, marketing, technology, and business development. You will learn from education thought leaders as you work alongside them on our projects. In addition, your confidence will grow as you see your contributions being implemented in a growing business.
What you will do
Together, we will customize your internship experience to ensure that you develop expertise within one or more areas. Your efforts will contribute to our decision-making and strategic work to grow the reach and impact of PrepForward. Possibilities include:
- Research and analyze industry trends specific to PrepForward’s teacher support and preparation courses to identify growth opportunities and priorities.
- Identify potential new markets, conduct analysis, and develop marketing approaches.
- Conduct education policy research.
- Write, or assist in writing, compelling and accessible research and policy briefs, blog posts, and related social media.
- Identify revenue opportunities and assist in writing RFPs and presentations.
- Work closely with the PrepForward leadership team.
How do I become a PrepForward intern?
Go to our website and complete our application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Who you are
A PrepForward internship is for you if you are:
- Committed to improving student outcomes by ensuring teachers have strong content knowledge and pedagogical skills.
- Excited to be part of a growing EdTech company that is passionate about helping teachers.
- A creative thinker who enjoys problem solving, possesses strong organizational skills, and thrives in a startup context.
- Comfortable working and communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent at communicating, both orally and in writing.
- Driven by finding solutions to business and marketing challenges.